Minggu, 25 Oktober 2015

Let's Talk About Announcement


Okay, so we often hear or read some announcement in our life right? But since this is a writing class assignment, I'll talk about the writing announcement one.


Mainly, the writing one is usually announcement of an event. Many poster was made to attract people to join the event. And for this assignment, I have to make my own poster of my own event.

Well.....

Okay, so here's the component:

  1. Tittle : It's the tittle of your event
  2. Date : when you'll hold the event
  3. Place : where you'll hold the event
  4. Topic : it's the program of an event. But if your announcement is about contest, then the topic talk about what contest it is.
  5. Important Date : in the contest announcement, it's maybe like the due date for the submit work. 
And now, I'll show you the one I'd made. It's an event. An art Festival. So there's no contest here.


I never ever ever make one, so I'm so sorry for the bad quality

And please notice that this event is fake. 


So it's the festival. Art festival to be specific. And the event will be hold on Saturday, October 24th 2015 at Ngasem Market Yogyakarta. And the one who hold it is Fnart.

So I think that's all I can share. Apologize for grammatical errors. See ya.

1 komentar: